Keep America Always On with Us
Throughout more than 150 years of operation, one of the hallmarks of our company has been the expertise, dedication and loyalty of our employees. We're proud that they have chosen to become valuable members of the CONSOL Energy team and have remained with us for rewarding careers in various fields and segments of our business.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider applying to CONSOL Energy:
In business since 1864, CONSOL Energy has evolved and transformed time and time again and today remains one of the most respected energy producers in the world.
拉斯维加斯手机版登入At CONSOL Energy, safety is our number one value. Not only is it our top core value, it is the foundation of our company’s identity and the basis for our Absolute ZERO culture. We empower our employees to positively and safely influence their actions as well as the actions of others, keeping safety in the forefront of not only their professional lives, but their personal lives as well.
At CONSOL Energy, we believe in a total compensation philosophy that provides employees with rewards and recognition, including competitive wages and benefits.
拉斯维加斯手机版登入Some of our benefits include*:
- Competitive medical and prescription drug plan choices
- Dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability plan choices
- Performance-based incentive compensation plans
- 401(k) plan option with 6 percent company match
- Wellness program and on-site exercise facilities
- Flexible work schedule offerings; paid vacation and holiday time offerings
- Employee assistance programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Relocation assistance
- Employee credit union
拉斯维加斯手机版登入As a diverse leader in energy production, we maintain extensive training and career development programs.
*Benefits provided to certain groups of employees are subject to the provisions of collective bargaining agreements and may differ from those shown above. In addition, certain of these benefit programs may vary depending on the position you have with CONSOL and the eligibility requirements of the benefit program. All the benefit programs are subject to change or termination at the discretion of CONSOL and/or the benefit plan administrators.